Your expectations in a mediumship session
To All Clients Who Wish to Speak With Their Loved Ones Who Have Passed On
Please note: I do not need the remains or personal effects of the deceased in order to contact them. Karen will not promise Mediumship over the telephone.
- I am an Evidential Medium, and I will attempt to give you evidence in the form of communication with your loved one to bring you peace in your heart and in theirs.
- It is through the Grace of God that I am able to do what I do!
- I work for God, but I am not God, so please don't expect me to be perfect at connecting heaven and earth.
- All I can do is the best that I can do
- People don't change after they pass away. If they were quiet in life they will be quiet in death.
- If your loved one would not visit a psychic/medium when they were alive, they may refuse to come to me once they have crossed over.
- Hopefully, you will hear from the person you most want to hear from, but that is not always the case.
- Some of you will say, I will know if Karen is REAL if she says this: "magic word," or "mentions this photo," or whatever… Please, don't put that kind of pressure on Spirit, yourself, or me! In many cases, the communication between those who have passed is symbolic and the English language has many words for the same thing.1
- I work for Spirit, (the dead), to bring through messages that Spirit, (the dead), need to convey, and sometimes that is not what you (who are living) may need or want to hear.
- I know many of you are grieving a tremendous loss, and of course I honor your loss, but I need feedback to know if you understand the references that Spirit is referring to in your session.
- Please have that person's name and date of birth available to me at the start of our session.
- If I give you a name, it doesn't have to be someone who is passed on. It may be an acknowledgement of or message to someone who is alive.
- If you did not know the person well enough in this lifetime, you may not understand the information being conveyed. If you had never met the person, you cannot provide any authentication that the evidence brought forward is true. Please ask to speak only to people you knew when they were alive.
- Beings unable to communicate with you in life will be unable to communicate with you after they have passed on, as an example, infants, persons not able to communicate, animals, etc.
- I hear, (clairaudience), see, (clairvoyance), and feel, (clairsentience), the information so if I am not looking directly at you I am not trying to be rude. I am "in the zone" as it were…
- Please don't "feed me" the information. I have been doing this work for over 37 years. An enthusiastic "yes" or "no" is sufficient.
- If, during a Mediumship session, you find yourself repeatedly saying, "No," you are probably blocking the connection to spirit. Arrive open-minded and stay open-minded.
- What you "see on television" is a complete fabrication of events designed to entertain and tell a story. Events frequently do not occur like that and are depicted differently from the way they actually happened. Live mediumship means that I will be wrong, mistaken or incorrect on occasion.
There is no "magic word." If you and a loved one have a pact that your loved one on the other side will, for example, say the word "bunny" to let you know that Karen is talking to them, this may not work. During a mediumshep appointment, Karen often asks the person on the other side to place something in her hand that is meaningful to the person in front of her. In our example, if your loved one places a bunny in her hand, she may say "rabbit" or "hare." Each of these three words are synonyms and what Karen says will be based on the symbol given to her by the contact on the other side.
The corrolary to this is that language is not a barrier. Karen speaks only English but has accurately passes messages from persons on the other side who are Polish, Italian, Hispanic and Latino without knowledge of their mother tongue.
Sometimes it's all about the loudest person in the room. You may have come to Karen, either for a private session or one of her public events and did not hear from the one you were hoping to hear from. As above, those spirits on the other side do not change. And thelouder ones may be expected to "drown out" the quieter ones. Karen will make every attempt to connect to your loved one, but "the loudest one in the room" tends to get the most attention.
"I made an appointment with my husband after experiencing some terrifying supernatural experiences. We are out of state, so the reading was via phone. I will start by saying, Karen is one of the kindest, most genuine and compassionate people we have met. She provided not only the most accurate information but helped me understand what was around me, and how to get rid of it. Everything she said rang true and coincided with our experiences. I can't describe the level of relief I feel after talking to Karen about the entity that is around me. She also provided some totally unsolicited details about a friend of my husband who passed recently that we didn't ask about… all was 100% spot on, true. This information not only gave my husband closure, but she had messages for two of their mutual friends which also brought much needed comfort.
"Karen is so easy to talk to, non-judgmental and incredibly insightful. We highly recommend Karen for Mediumship or for help with hauntings/entities. Thank you, thank you thank you Karen!!!!!"
-Lisa and Richard.